- Servings: 24 halves
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes (including temp rise)
- Total Time: 30 minutes
|1½ tsp||Dry Mustard|
|1 Tbsp||Sweet Pickle Relish|
|Approximately 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise, recommend hellman's canola|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
1. Place eggs in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a rolling boil and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Drain eggs and rinse with cold water; cover with additional cold water and let rest long enough for them to cool for handling.
3. Peel eggs and slice in half; pop out cooked yolk and put in bowl for mixing.
4. With a fork, mash the yolks into small pieces. Add the dry mustard, sweet pickle relish and salt / pepper to taste. Begin adding the mayonnaise mixing as you add. Egg filling should be creamy, not stiff or too loose.
5. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika. These are best served fresh. Refrigerate any left-overs; before serving left-over eggs, remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes ahead.